Please contact us for dates available and further details.
EVENT ROOM RENTAL POLICY
Come and bring your friends and family for a special event at our winery. We have a capacity of 40 people in a private 26 foot x 23 foot room. (598 square feet) You will have easy access to 2 restrooms and a nice size warming kitchen.
Rental fee during normal business hours is $100 for up to 2 hours. Additional hours at $50 per hour.
Rental fee outside of regular business hours is $120 for up to 2 hours. Additional hours at $60 per hour.
Security deposit of $50 plus room rental fee is due at time of booking. Security deposit is refunded at end of event if no damage is noted.
Cancellation is required 48 hours or more ahead of event start time. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours ahead of event start time, the $50 security deposit is kept but room rental fee will be refunded.
The rental fee includes:
● 6 round tables (60 inches in diameter) with 6 chairs each. (Additional 6 foot table can be added for more seating.) Black linen tablecloths are provided for tables.
● Wine tasting tokens are included in the room rental. 3 tokens/tastings per person. Additional tastings may be purchased at $0.50 each.
● Wine can be purchased for serving during your event at our regular discounted prices of 5% off 3 bottles, 10% off 6 bottles, or 15% off 12 bottles.
● Trash service is provided, however you are responsible for cleaning up after your event.
● The warming kitchen can be used during your event for storing food, warming food, and/or preparing your food.
● Additional parking available across the street at JT International if needed.
The rental fee does not include:
● Food must be supplied by you or catered in by your choice of caterer and at your expense. We do have a warming kitchen that can be used as part of your room rental. It includes a refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, and double sink and counter space for preparing food. You also provide all tableware needed.
● Decorations are allowed. Such as table decorations and centerpieces. Absolutely no nails, tacks, tape, glue, or paint allowed. 3M strips may be used on the wood but not the painted walls.
● Music is allowed to be played in the event room. However, at this time, we do not allow, bands, DJs, etc.
Wine consumption is for adults 21 years of age and older only!
No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed on the property or in the building per Indiana state law.
No smoking is allowed on the property or in the building.